16 April 2006

oh wat a vann-derr-full dae..

ouhh.. had to wake up extra early todae... had my tuition. teehee. postponed it to todae from yesterdae. had a terrible headache for da past two daes. so yeahh.. pardon me yeah?

so yeahh.. ended around 1.15pm like tt. lols. we ended up talking abt our old times. lols. haizz.. i suddenly felt nostalgic todae... lols. cant stop tinking of da past. teehee. anieways, movin on. went home to find no one at home. mum & dad went out. so i took out da ironing board & da iron & iron my way through my uniforms. lols.

tt done, i kept da iron & took out my books. did my admin stuff on da iron board itself. lols. and did maths work. lols. i am so lovin myself! lols. anieways, next Sat is da dae where i will be goin to National Stadium to support my DEAREST lil bro, Shun Shun! teehee. our deyi band is gonna compete. raarrr!!

anieways.. all done, i can now relax. surf a lil mayb. teehee. am so so carefree todae. if oni i'm like tis everydae. wow. how vann-derr-full... =) ciaoz.

No comments: