15 September 2005

''show me how you feel...''

Hmmm... i juz realised sth todae. i'm prejudiced against some people i noe. one such person is Li Ying. Another is Wina. Well, with Li Ying... i dunno why and i'm really puzzled. Liying, if you're reading this, forgive me. i'm retreating for some time to sort my feelings.

Maybe it is because she just tries to hard to participate in the things we do. I heard from Sharifah that da reason she stones is 'cos she's often alone at home so she'll have nothing to do, so she stones. Maybe it's bcos she's alwaes like tat tat she is not naturally mingling wif us. but i noe she is trying her best. so i am tryin too, to be a real fren to her. i dun wan to be claimed a hypocrite. give me time aiite?

and Wina, is cos well, 2 years back things happened. all i can say is that she lied a lot. i'm not sure abt Sharifah or da rest but for me, i REALLY don't like people who lie. i dunno why, i juz hate it. seriously. I'm not the type who forgives and forget. I forgive, yes. But. i dun forget. tts me. i'm like my mum. [ok..tt is hereditary..] but yeahh, atleast wif her, i'm still jokin around but for me to be really close to her da wae we were in da past, nuh uh. i need time to rebuild our foundation of trust.

anieways... todae got no remedials!! haharx! supposed to haf Bio but den da whole class complained abt not knowing and dat dey didnt bring da book. itz true la actually. but come to think of it, did Pauline Lim EVER uses da textbook?? haizz..

anieways..nth muc happened. afta sch went to da canteen wif Nas, Ayin n Shari. did nonsensical things and all den we went to da library but soon afta we walked home. wahahaha.. tis Sat my family is like going out to Johor while i'll be at da library da whole day, tryna learn some stuff. Exams in less dan 1 month? lol. yep.

No comments: