09 September 2005

Life II

Todae i went to KK hospital for BF's check-up. i saw and learnt a lot of things. Like how to REALLY carry ur baby and stuff. twas stupid u noe.. seein how some mothers carried their child. One was slouching her poor baby all da wae. she seemed as though she was rehearsing da stuff she learnt at some parenting course. lol. lamer. den another was cradling her child da wrong way. da baby's head was hanging for god's sake!!

haizz.. cant comment much tho. cos i aint a mother but i've taken care of babes b4. so yeahh.. i've got my fair share of baby-handling. lol. den went Geylang. kakaka. of all places. my mum wanted to buy some stuff dere. so yeah.. juz followed her... my BF was asleep on off... so yeahh.. btw..my sis came along...

den afta dat reached home den been mapling for abt an hour and a half? its getting pretty boring now. but met Ben at da last minute so decided to play for a while more. lol. den logged online on web-based msn.. garsh..its DARN boring dere now! i mean.. my oh my... in da past it was WAY busy. now its...too peaceful. Michael cant be online nowadays. Brett, David and Brian are like.. haizz... haizz... its so sad how frenships result to a standstill afta some time. itz been a year now. wow. time flies by so fast.

aniewaes... am pretty bored now..so mayb gna change my template or... post more entries like lyrics of my fav songs. lol. i need to post more i guess.. oh yeahh... i have been tinkin of HIM recently.. hmmm...tts bad.. notti notti. =)

No comments: