06 September 2005

Haizzz...

I survived through 3 gruelling hours of Maths yesterday. Lol. Mr Lee spent like 20-30 minutes on E maths and the rest of da time was 20 minutes break and den A maths... stupid rite? haizz...

i've been doin a lot of thinkin these past few daes... lol NOT surprising aiite. well...i tink i'm da only person who goes through phases of life faster den many others. why? well. i mean.... my kind of life is such that my thinkin is not of a normal teenager anymore.

think about it. i've seen how teenagers just walk pass babies with a little coo-ing den tts it. but for me... i TAKE CARE of a baby. i see things from a different perspective. i dunnoe hw to explain it.

since small, i noe i'm going through phases of life faster den anyone else my age. i mean... for a teenager of 15 yr old now, i am tinkin of baby diapers, baby's milk. i'm tinkin of things so far ahead of me. it astounds me yet scares me too.

i rmb writing in my diary sayin da vry same thing. how in a relationship, normal teenage couple wud juz take life as it comes. wen dey are together, dey r together. they hug and hold hands. mayb kiss a lil. but for me, i'd think deep like wat wud happen wen we're married. it scares da shit outta me too man.

but wateva happens, i try to keep in mind dat i am STILL a kid. i am a teenager. i cant stop myself from going through all da phases of life whether its too early or not. but i hope i noe where to draw da line. i really hope.

No comments: