21 September 2005

"i fall without my wings; i feel small"

Urgh!!! i juz hate my sis! what's her problem?! she's irritating me!! argh!!!! okies, i tink tis shud be one of da posts dat shud contain vulgarities. here goes...

watz her farkin problem? cudnt she see dat i was doin my ONLINE hw? and she was like, "ya do ur online work at da same time chat. how to finish?!" HEL-LO!! i was more den half-way done and i juz started chattin! fark sial... and itz all bcos of a friggin maggie. [??!!]

my dad wanted maggie and itz alwaes me who cooks dem so i told my mum," pls la ma...i need to do my work..." i noe itz so unfilial of me but well, my sis werent doin anything and dya noe dat my mum likes ot take advantage of me??!!

once she had da cheek to tell me dat she's lazy so she told me to close da friggin door! i was like in da room and she was like in da livin room... >_<"' itz like so wateva rite??

argh!! life suck man. I love myself but life juz suck ya noe. i've got an outing to organise and a graduation day to handle. i'm growing white hair!!!! arghh!!!! i hate my life!!

No comments: