15 September 2005

''dun look no further, sister, i'm bak!''

Right at 7.40pm, my step-bro came to my house. lol. he is like twice my age it ink..more den dat but he's so trendy lol. he is short and look svry young. so he's like punk-lookin guy. lol. cute la hor. he's good-looking. seriously.

cant take his pic tho. my webcam not powerful enuff to take his pic. haizz.. phone oso cannot. haizz... sadded la. u guys most be wondering where this bro of mine comes from? suddenly pop up from nowhere. lol. itz a long story but i wont sae. hehe. kill me oso i wont sae. so yep.

anieways... been chattin juz now and got bored of it. Sg guys are juz so desperate. lol. hmmm..watever. i dunno y but it seems to tt da guys in my class and dat i noe are da oni decent guys. haizz.. poor thing... anieways, me going off now.. juz came to blog to tell u abt da arrival of my bro
lol. see ya guys den!

No comments: