30 September 2005

"Goodbye My Lover..."

itz been 3 yrs nw
but our relationship is a flop
what exactly was your aim
by gettin me caught up in this whirlwind of romance
all those times we shared together
do they mean nothing to you
do I mean anything to you

i tried to forget you
and i thought i did but i thought wrong
you haunted me like a ghost from da past
you knew my darkest secret
you vowed to honour me
but it was a lie
a lie that i believed wholeheartedly

we've nvr said gdbye
but in my heart i noe that itz over
itz time for me to move on
but da bind u had over me juz cudnt be lifted
i really tried to forget you and accept others
but you kept coming bak
haunting me and depressing me

from like came to love
and now it came to HATE.
i hate you for leavin me hanging on tis thread
i hate you for makin me feel foolish
hate you for makin me hurt
i hate you for making me love you.

if we were to meet
i would just stare at you
wonder if this is the person i've alwaes loved
then i'll ask
why
and i'll leave u standin there
like da wae u left me hanging
all da promises broken
all the trust shattered
you will continue to be a part of me;
a part of me that has DIED.

gd bye my lover
da beautiful times we shared has come to an end
itz time to move on
to each his own
goodbye.

No comments: