30 September 2005

"my life is brilliant..."

hmmm.... so many daes nvr update... cos firstly... been stayin bak late in sch to revise maths and stuff...so yeahh... den reach home vry sian lerr.. so dun wan blog.. den like tat lorr...

todae got Eng Final Paper lorr... haizz.. tink i fail liao..my compo is i anyhow shoot lorr... den my compre horr.. haizz... is suppose to leave 3 lines afta each whole qn... but i didnt read instructions.... den wen left wif like 10 minutes like dat i realise den i quickly rewrote da whole thing lorr... haizz.. my handwriting like kanasai lor!! haizz..sadded lorr..

hmmm..den da past few daes.. been ermm studyin maths lorr.. sian..den at sch i bu shuang wif Mr Lee... haizz.. heck lar... anieways..got funny thing happen...

Jr said da boii bside him irritated him a lot lorr.. he relate to me lar.. he was doin his work arr.. teacher giv time to finish her work arr... den he varied his anwer wif his other fwen arr budden da boii bside him keep askin wat was written den da boii was like.. ok..den wats below...oh wats da value? dat kinda thing.. then he pissed lorr... wahahha.. den his fwen behind heard thier commotion..den his fwen suan him.. imitating wat da boii sae lor.. wahahha.. poor Jr.. =P

anieways... dats da oni thing dat cheers me up on dat particular dae... weeee! den wen i oso suan Jr.. wahahah he bu shuang oso.. he try to suan me.. wahahha.. sae me stupid hor? dunno how to tag... wahahha.. stoopid Jr.. den wat else ar? oh yahh..tis Sundae am goin out wif EIGHTEEN people.. go Kulai Island..

AUnt Lin said dere got resort and stuff den got spa..swimmin .. horse-ridin.. hehe.. i cant wait to go lorr!! den 2/3 of da peeps is i not close or i dunno lorr.. haizz.. goin wif my mom and dad lorr.. haizz.. mus destress... mayb will bring all my A maths formula dere.. wahahhaa... LAMER!

No comments: