02 September 2005

My bf.

Awww...my bf is so cute. Hehe. Every day wen i come home, i always look out for him. den i go bathe den play wif him. hehe. he's turning 3 months-old tomorrow. he's able to like smile and laff at u. he's also able to like 'talk' to you. wen u talk to him, he will make all sorts of noise. lol. so cute rite?? hehe.

anieways. juz now had a meeting. exco councillors. hehe. 18 of us u noe. lol. huge rite da number? aniyways i'm da fucntion organiser in which i organise functions. i'm in charge of it all. and Geraldine is my partner. hehe. partner in crime. lol. den now my first task is a gathering for the councillors to bond. lol. and we're planning to do it at sentosa and organise games and stuff. hehe.

den juz now my class went debate against 309. it was stupid i tell u. i mena not dat i'm being bias. but well, true dat my class didnt prepare well being Sharifah preparing da speech for all and Parmes summarising everything... but yeahh, all in all, it is certified that Raja is bias. haizz.. teachers are always bias with students who are academically talented. haizz...

aniewasys, these few daes, i've been tinkin of 'him'. haizz...but atleast not so much larr.. been pretty busy wif da councillor stuff and all. hehe. den, i feell ike i'm drifting apart from my fwens. i dun wan it to happen again. i really dont.

anieways, my bf is calling out to me now. lol. he's like making noises. trying to attract my attention. lol. so cute rite??? hehe. i try to post more pic of him.. wahahha. see ya!

No comments: