23 May 2005

Without You

The month of June is coming soon.... =( i hafta sae i'm SO nt lookin forward to it yet... i mean... how da heck am i to see him then??? on MSN we dun tok... [tts sad isnt it?] hmmm... wat am i to do?? urgh!! i hate tis kinda situation... its alwaes me sufferin... read his testimmonials tat he doesnt talk to gals tat much..wahahahha..cute isnt it?? but then...dun talk to gals...den how?? wahhh... >_<"'

den i keep tinkin of him..canot make it lorhx... read tat he was hurt so many times b4..hmmm... poor him.. i cant guarantee tt dere wont be quarrels shud we be together [=P] but i wont hurt him so much cos hurtin him is tantamount to me hurtin myself.... hehe... me tink too deep lerhx..wahahhaha.. cannot make it larhx... =)

todae so sian...tot of goin J8 or go Far East take pics..wahhaha...budden... nbd to follow me...mei yo ren yao pei wo.... ='( but nvrm... wahhaha... me school stuff habent finish..maybe later me go....... central?? wahhh... or go J8 take pic of meself larhxx..wahahha...

anieways...tts all i can sae... main topic..cant forget abt him.. and tat june is comin!!! argh!! hopefully can still see him bahhx.. den on 2nd June still hafta go Guides course...wahhhh...cannot make it lorhx..tot of takin taxi wif my sistaz go there den Mrs Ang make me be ah-ma to da rest and go along wif them..cos is da place we dunno derhx.. wahhh... x_x''' haharx! me beta go now bah =) see ya!

.:You will always be inside my heart:.

.:I hope that i have a place in your heart too:.

.:First Love - Hikaru Utada:.


No comments: