23 May 2005

Time to let go

its time to let go now.... i dunno wat i did or thought abt but i noe rite now at tis moment, tat its time to let go of him.... i'm nt worthy of him.... oh well... i shall... juz close my eyes and drift away from him... but dere are reasons y its so hard to let go...

at nite wen i cant sleep ...wen i tink some ghost or monster is gna haunt me, i thought of him... i fantasize abt him and da silly thoght of a ghost or monster juz vanished....

wen i get lonely.. wen i tink i can no longer take it anymore... i tohught of his words... thought of his life... his determination.. i realise i can do it... i can ace it and carry on wif life..

he's da reason y i find goin to school a breeze... and lil sth in life tt i look forward to... for 2 weeks i suffered from insomnia cos of him... yet i went to sch each and every day...happie and lookin forward to seein him...

but tis muz nt go on... i muz curb my feelins for him... so wat if i haf his email? so wat if i noe his blog? so wat if we school da same school? so wat if we're n da same level? so wat? so wat if i like him? its all over... true i need someone to love me =) but i cant afford bein blinded by my love for him tt like wat Nas said.. u nvr noe dat da person who will be by ur side in ur time of need is da one whom u've closed ur eyes to look at someone else... meaning... da person whom loves me and appreciates me mite be beside me but i wudnt noe as i haf my eytes trained oni at tt one guy....

so yeahh... i will need help and encouragement... i cant let him haunt me anymore.. ok..so yeahh..i will still haf his pic on my com desk..but it takes time..and i believe, Time Heals All Wounds.

No comments: