07 May 2005

So boring...

Todae woke up early..i dunnoe way.. ohh.. suppose to go out wif Nas they all to play ball...but i had a headache yesterday and lasted til todae and now.. so yeah.. had to call of da plan.. anieways..lots werent going.. so yeahh...

then since mornin been watchin tv den sit in front of com .. writing out testimonials and stuff.. den now riting in my bloggie..haharx.. den wat else arhx? hmm os far nth much happen.. but todae later go Auntie hse bbq.. [again]. last two week was my hse now hers.. so sian actually.. i mean..go there.. vry sian derhx.. all those "lao ren" [old ppl] talk to each other.. den me is da oldest among all da cousins derr.... den all young..dey someore all boys.. left wif me and my one gal cousin... den she ounger den me by a few years... haiya.. sadded larhx.. den vry sian lorhx.. dunno wat to do... =( den dey sing karaoke oso those malay old songs.. diaox.. >_<'''

den..suppose to be editing my novel.. hafta go for publishin soon... haharx..but stuck down here writing testimonials and bloggin..haharx.. stoopid rite?? anieways.. tomolo oso muz go out.. go my err.. father side derhx niece [i dunnoe] gettin engaged... wahh...wat to wear lerhx? stress arhx!! hmmm better go see my novel now bahx.. see ya!!

No comments: