22 May 2005

haizz

Went for breakfast wif me family juz now... i mean tis morning....then went market area there...go buy stuff...den come bak home... sian now..

i dunno arhx..but i cant stop tinkin of him lerhxx... oni those who really close to me noe who da 'Him' is.... i heard he got gf lerhxx..but yarhx..dunno arhx..now like gt no news derx... hmmm...nvrm bahxx....as long as he is happiie...den ok lerhx.. =)

me nowadaes like errr... happiee plus sadded... wahahaha.... like... dunno larhx how to sae... been listening to sadded songs... wahahaha..siao... hmmm..somemore,,,come online but nobody tok to me..sian lorhx... hmmm...den go frensta..oni accept ppl addin me..den sian..no testi arhx...den dunno larhx...like suddenly my life now is vry mundane.... wahhh...

tink i muz stop usin errr... singlish??? wahahha...shari sae he read my frensta..he like..cannot believe my english tt 'lan' [bad] wahahahha... cannot make it arhx... me gt nth to write lerhxx...see u ppl later bahxx...if gt thing to sae i'll post bahx... later mayb me post OOC pics...vry little derhxx..

No comments: