24 May 2005

Stressed Out

I am like so stressed at home!! I cant take it anymore... all da way wen i was out wif my family to AMK central, i was like....havin suicidal thoughts... i'm like tinkin... ''will popping too many painkillers kill you??'' wahahhahaha... cannot make it lorhx...

*sigh* i've nvr felt so..... pressured before.... i juz am not lookin forward to da hols...tis kinda things i've nvr felt b4..i mean in da past even wen i'm stressed out by my family and all, i'd cry it all out...but now..is like my tears juz wont come out... i somehow lost all my vocabs and language to express my feelings to my fwens... all i cud tink abt is... ''will popping too many painkillers kill you??" haharx.

so yeahh... juz hope i can still take it... i've been tinkin abt it... itz bez to let t out but i juz cant... now i noe y some ppl are so silly as to hurt themselves or commit suicide.... i juz get tat feelin..... i hope my nerve string wont juz snap and i go bonkers and wen sc reopen..i wont be in sch...kakakakka... will be in da netherworld???? kakakakakaka cannot make it larhx... haizz... beta go do my A maths now arhx...

oh yarx... todae i was truly happie wen went J8 wif Nas, Sherry and Meche.... went to take neoprint and oso go eat ... haharx... fun sia... now at home... so stress... now my sis ask me go do laundry.. wahhh... i havent even do my hw... and do my filing of POA stuff.... talk abt bein stressed out. bahx. x_x'''

No comments: