10 May 2005

Nobody's Home

I dun feel like goin home these few daes..... all bcos my sis and mum keep nagging at me... do tis do tat... all tis all tat.... tis really frustrates me and irritates me... even wen my sis wanna ask me to da sth..she more like COMMAND me.. i hate ppl commanding me... i seriously dun feel happy at home these daes... i wanna run away from all these.... wanna escape from them all...

nobody seems to care abt me at home... sometimes in school too... but mostly at home... every dae afta a dae of... fun... excitement.. and stuff... i am reluctant to go home..to face my mum and sis... sure yes i wanna get bak to my com and see if 'whoever' is online... but... i juz cant take it anymore!!! i haf an operation to go through in 3 daes! and i haf an official opening to host in daes! i am FREAKIN nervous...am on da verge of BREAKIN DOWN!! but NOBODY cares!! nobody!!! argh!!!! i dunno y but i juz feel tat my mum and sis no longer appreciate me as much as dey did in da past... ever since my sis got married and pregnant and all tat.... i'm so stressed at home... i cant take it any longer... i mite break down....

i juz wanna escape...to get out of tis misery and lead life as peaceful as possible... i juz want to be appreciated..to be loved... i wan my family bak...

No comments: