14 May 2005

The Surgery

Had my surgery yesterdae... it was SO like one of those ER episodes... so scary..lol so here was wat happened.

came at.. 11.40am at TTSH... den register..den had to wait...around 12.20pm like tat they call me go change.. wahh piangg... change until nvr wear anything lorhx underneathe... den sit down..wearin da hospital clothings... den waited.. see alot ppl oso come and go... den i sit there dunno until wat time.. like until nobody there liao..left me alone.. den oni dey call me...

I went inside da other room.... den walk walk walk den reach the surgery room..but before enter da surgery room got another small room... so i sit down there first... den my doctor come out.. Dr Marcus Wong... [cute lehh] lol. den he checked the thing on my lip.. [its a growth i tink..] den he said ok.. den went off.. so i juz sit and wait..den beside me got one box..i tink dustbin..inside got needles..syringes.. got blood..wahhhh... i cannot tahan aledi.. den i sit down and wait for a few more minutes..den da nurse call me come into da surgery room... wahhh...

it was juz like da room in ER... there's a..bed [??] in da middle..den da big lights.. all da stuff all around... den my doctor came in towards me wif a BIG syringe and needle... wahhh.. den he said.. ''u may close ur eyes''.. i close lorhx..den he poke dat needle on my lower lip..da place where got dat thing..wahh.. PAIN!! den b4 all this happened, wen i came into da room rite..got tis one malay auntie and indian uncle..dey vry nice derhxx.. dey joke wif me all tat... so i wont be scared... den afta her poked aledi.. i feel nth on my lower lip.. wahhh..

den dey put layers of da green cloths.. den cover my face...except mouth area... den two docs lerhx..my doc and a trainee doc..wahh..its da trainee who do da surgery lrohx..my doc juz supervise..wahh piangg.. den dey nvr make me go sleep lorhx..so i can hear wat dey tokin and can feel abit wat dey doin... dey say stuff like ''cut it tis wae is betta.. if u cut it tt way..da lip may blah blah blah..'' wahh pinag..i listen oso my heart pingpingpongpong..wahahha

den cut cut cut den dey stitch.. can feel da thread arhx... its brown color.. den ok..can relax lerhx..den change..den go hoome..take medicine first arhx... den..hmm... suppose to go home straight but mama go HDB there..meet sis... den there my lip pain lerhx... da numbness go away... wahhh cannot tahan llorhx.. den go home take taxi...den eat medicine..den dey all go sis new hse..i alone at home..so i chat arhx..wif.. one borin guy..den wen kenny come online..i chat wif him arhx.. needed to talk to someone mahh..haharx.. den he vry..inspirational arhx.. =)

den afta dat..cannot tahan liao..go offline..sleep.. haharx.. cannot make it larhx... haharx.. den todae wake up... no pain arhx..den da stitches changed to white color... haharx... den ok arhx... den time eat medicine.. u noe i cannot swallow tablets or pills mahh... but Kenny's words were on my head lorhx... ''Nothing is Impossible" and "Believe in yourself" so i did and baamm! i swallowed my medicines!!! lol so happiie now larhx!! hahahrx.. betta go now..see ya!!

No comments: