21 May 2005

Rock On!!

We did it!! I did it!!! da OOC was a success!! lol! i still cnat believe its now ALL OVER. oh yeahh! so...ahem.. we were vry professional abt it... hmmm...lol.. Reggie was there to perk me up... actually..to perk everyone up... he did tat.. errr... chinese kungfu thingy on my bak to ease my tension... god bless his sweet soul...and Mir slow danced wif me too...Bistine cheered me on and Mrs Ang hugged me.. =) Miss Rachel and Shah gave me their support.. lol its was really sweet of them.. =) afta da OOC, we all wen to da quadrangle [which is oni for important ppl] =P , to eat..wahahahahha... so nicce...da food... wahh piangg...if canteen food like tat horx..tink Deyians all will be 'fei' like me... wahahha..

Then todae... went to see me bro... ''Eddy Boi'' tts wat dey all call him... wahhh..stylo sia da name... me..abit nervous seeing him...so many years nvr see him... but he has changed... he is short.... me taller haharx!! yay!! but yeahh... he's really changed and i hope he wud remain dat way throughout now and nt get into anymore trouble... =) den..wat else did we do... stayed wif him for a few hours... Mummy Sarah and Sister Mas...my eldest sis... were there too... complicated family portrait.lol. den went to world trade to haf dinner... den went home.. on com...blog..den sian.. haharx..me beta go now..see ya!

No comments: