05 July 2006

someone not me.

okies. I seem to have forgotten what i had wanted to blog about. lols. let me just crap around first before i continue on. If till then i still cant recall what i wanted to say, i shall just sign off yeahs?

These past few days, i realise that i have been spending too much time with my friends. [i remember what i wanted to blog about!] Before that, i think i am spending less time with my family, especially my little boyfriend.

I seem to scold him more now. awww, i cant help it. He has got itchy hands [sounds like me...]! And when i do scold him, i will feel heavy-hearted after that. His eyes will be saucers big and will look straight into you. Inside i will go.. "Aww.. honey, youre so sweet.. Im so sorry.." but no. i kept a cool face. teehee. but often, i will play with him and tend to him larhx. lols. he IS still my boyfriend you know.

Proceeding on to the topic i wanted to talk about. I collated opinions from others about this question, "If someone call your bf/gf with a term of endearment, would yu feel irritated?" Something like that. Out of the number of people i sent out to, only 1 replied No. The rest, was a yes.

I have to make this clear that i DO NOT like Shun Wai. Admire yes, proud of him, yes. But he is nothing more than a friend that i really care for. I care for every single one of my friends. Try asking them all. Including those foreign ones. The reason why i call him "Shun Shun" was because we were sittin so close so naturally for me atleast, i prefer calling others by something sweet. For Sharifah, its Pah. For others, you would have heard.


Naturally, for Shun wai, was "Shun Shun". Gradually, the name grew on me such that i cant seem to call him Shun WAI. it seemed weird. But yeahhs, i must spare a thought for the person closest to him. So i shall make an effort to call him Shun WAI or atleast a monotone SHUN. yesh.

But after all that, i cant help it if it really slips. Seriously, ive got sweet names for sweet people around me. Its just the person in me. so yeahhs, to avoid more controversy and gossips, i shall change. haiz... ciaoz.

No comments: