19 July 2006

a dream come true or... self delusion?

after months of pining & hoping & crying... atlast he has returned. =) i still cant believe it! i mean, wow. its been like MONTHS! suddenly he came back.

But then... what is going to happen now? I mean.. after missing out on each other for so long now, can we get back to what we had in the past? Am i still being silly? Am i actually clinging onto something that has long gone? What can possibly happen next?

I wasnt overly overjoyed but i was content. It makes me feel guilty at some level. But yeahhs, i can no longer be in a state of denial. Haizz... i dunno what to do anymore. Arghh! I cant lie to myself neither can i to him. *frustrated* but anyways, ima just let nature run its course. yeahh. best solution.

Anyways, did i mention that yesterday, the Careless Whisperer guy came to my school. lols. he was an EX-STUDENT! ahhhhhhhhhhh! lols. but yeahhs. the only fun thing yesterday was Royston Tan's videos AND.... the sound of Allan Wu moaning. Yum Yum. Now i know why he is called SUPERman. lols. ciaoz.

No comments: