02 July 2006

Beyond Words.

1st July 2006 was the date that SYF Finals was carried out at the national stadium. Oh garsh, its also a date in history!

Before i go on to the intersting part of the whole entire day, let me just briefly described what went on. I didnt go with the school to the national stadium. Something happened the night before that caused whatever emotions i went through on that day.

Anyways, walked from Kallang MRT to the stadium with Ain, Diana, Dini [diana lil sis], Yati & Nas. lols. So yeahhs. We came quite early you see. We had tickets for the bench seats. lols. And yeahhs, we sat right at the very front & middle of the whole stadium. wahh!

And yes we held posters of our dearest friends; SHUN WAI, Vick, Siti, Sharie. wee! lols. it was REAL cool. Anyways, time to go on to the intersting part.

Our SHUN SHUN won DRUM MAJOR OF THE YEAR 2006!!! weee!! I was with Sharifah carrying drinks that we bought earlier. I put down the whole box and waited for the person to announce the winner. "Wong Wai Shun!!" it took me a moment to make it who it was. lols. YEAHHS! Sharifah & I were screaming like banshees! lols.



That is our SHUN SHUN in action! weee! how cool does he looks?! Shun, we are all so proud of you! You were simply marvelous, hun! =] You did it! You have really done it!

I cannot seem to post anymore pics on now. I shall post more laters. Because we actually took quite a number of pics. lols. Throughout the whole journey home from Marina Bay to Ang Mo Kio, the few of us kep taking pictures. lols. Photogenic Missus.

No comments: