17 July 2006

i confused my feelings with the truth.

Guys who talk sweet-nothings to their gf should be sued! i hate guys like that. And i hate girls who fall into their trap of sweet words. I hate weaklings! Why must the guys spout words that they dont mean. Why must they make empty promises? Why must he say things to make me hope for more? Whay did he make me promises that he could not fulfill? Why did i belive all his words. I was foolish. I was silly. i was lonely.

I hate this part of me. I am always trapped in the past. I cant seem to let go. i Cant learn to let go. Wen everyone told me to wake up and smell the latte, i ignored them. i lament about him, about us. Now look where its got me. A year has passed and yet im still lost in the past, the shadows of our past.

On times like this, i cant help but be depressed. I seriously wonder when this is going to end. many people called me silly, naive, foolish to be falling for him. But i didnt mind. I just liked that fact that i have someone who is there to love me, care for me & cherish me. Someone i cud call my own.

Why must this happen to me so many times? Seriously guys, dont say the L-word unless you really mean it. I think the same goes for girls. But its easier for us to say this kind of words where as its hard for guys. So when you do say it, make sure you really mean it.

To my broken knight,
I dont know what went wrong. But al i can say is that i will treasure the things we shared together for as long as i live. I really hope that one day we will get to get together. For the past a year and a half, i thought you felt the things i was feeling. But then again, i guess i was just confused about my feelings, about you, about me, about us. How could i hope that things between us could really work out? You will still be my knight in shining armor, there to save me when im in distress. =) Thank you for supporting me when no one was there to do so. Thank you for encouraging me when i despaired. Thank you for everything. Thank you for the memories, baby. You are etched in my heart.

No comments: