25 July 2006

fairytale remains

He hasnt been online for quite osme time now. I cant help it but feel like as thugh i am being pathetic again. I mean, Nura, you know he has been like that since the day we first met. What the heck?

I cant help but feel that he is so far away again. haizz. Whats wrong with Brian. Maybe things can NEVER work out between the two of us. I guess its time for me to stop thinking about him and focus more on other much more, WAY more important stuff like.... being close with HIM. lols.

As selfish as this sounds, Sharifah has advised me to enjoy the best from the two worlds. Meaning, to work things out with Brian and also try to get things going with HIM. lols. i know. tell ME about it. talka bout being selfihs eh. tehee. cant help it larhx. a girl has gotto have her resources stashed somewhere.

Anyways, nothing much has happened in my life. Nothing really significant. tehee. yeahhs. School is the same. Boring, lame and URGH. and now, i am in school, LIT lesson to be exact, blogging while ears tuned in to the noises behind me. A bunch of lower sec students doing drama and stuffs. lols. Nvrm. Let them grow larhx.

Anyways, i think i shall take my leave now. These people are pissing the shit out of me. Lols. pardon my language. but anyways, i shall leave now. Try to do some stuff with the remaining time left before recess [9 minutes more!]. yeahhs yeahhs. ciaoz.

No comments: