03 July 2006

Life Marketing.

Okay. This is oh so weird. I changed my template to something half-girly, half-idunnowat. Yes. Splendid. To top things off, i have a techno song on! wow! An extreme makeover? Err, i guess yes.

Anyways, today is a holiday. Woke up late. Lols. Cant help it. Ive been losing sleep. Anyways, today as i was ironing my uniform, i came up with a question that YOU should ponder about too.

If you were a living item to be sold, how would you market yourself? How would you sell yourself off in this, lets say, relationship business? Let's try, shall we?

Well, you should pick me 'cause I am simply wonderful. No kidding there. I look for serious relationships all the time. That is probably why i dont have one. Lols. But seriously, if you need someone to lean on to, you can choose me. If you just need someone to listen to, or someone to talk to, you can find me right there by your side. I love to talk, i love to laugh, but if you are not looking for someone to lighten up your days when you are down, you may do a detour now. People might not take me seriously, but trust me, i know when i need to be serious. What more do you need in the person you love?

I will be there to hold you, to comfort you. I will love you til forever comes. Just give me the chance and i will prove to you that i can be the one for you. =] lols. Okay, what a sale. lols.

yes. Thats what i've got to offer, i guess. Nyehhs. Anyways, been at home all day taking care of my dearest nephew. I feel like wringing his neck sometimes! lols. Kidding only larhx. I love him too much to do anything harmful to him. *kisses the top of his head*

I will do anything for my nephew. =] Wait till i satart working and stuff, he will be showered with lots of gifts! teehee. i love kids. I wanna have 4 of my own. *shyys* lols. Yes. i shall go now. Tag me yeahs? Luv y'all! ciaoz.

No comments: