13 July 2006

Elearning suck.

Yes. It really doe. Trust me people, studying from home via Internet is SO not cool. So what if youve got free days off? Youre so pissed anyways, having to understand the shit on the net and doing the exercises. Bluek.

Anyways, do pardon my previous entry on 12th July about my birthday. Cos i had the funnest day ever! Tehee. Thanks to all my dearies; Nas [the Function Organiser], Ain, Yati, Sharifah [ the one who wont stop wishing my hapiie bdae], Sharie, Diana, Syahidah, Wina, Sarah, Vick, Winnie & Mus. Yeahhs. That many people. lols. And i got free ice creams! on the house. lols. We went to Coffee Embassy.

So yeahhs. It was very very fun. lols. so yeahhs. and today, i went out with Jas to watch Pirates of the Caribbean. Its nice really but just unsatisfying. Like The Omen. So yeahhs. Anyways, did most of my Elearning stuff. Im so proud of myself. Oh wait, i havent iron my skirt! argh! ciaoz.

No comments: