19 May 2006

Wat a day.

Physics paper finally over naww.haizz. but somehow i dun feel tt elated yeahhs? so yeahhs. wat da heck. todae turned out to be da most suckiest dae everr.

finished the paper early yeahhs? and so went to Amk Central wif Sharifah.. intended to go to Popular to buy some stuff & head back home but nyehhs, the shop was still closed. lols. so we wenta Banquet instead. oh, did i mention tt i woke up todae wif a sore throat? its still hurting now. =(

and yeahhs. was in the bus wen i called my mum to ask her to come dwn to da paint shop. i mean, i wanted to like strengthen or bond or wateva shit. i mean, dude, im ur daughter, show me some enthusiasm will ya? i'm abt to haf my OWN ROOM afta 15 years!! but NO. she said why are u in a rush?! wait later until ur sista come home... and dude, ystd i did juz tt, waited for my sis but wen we went to da shop, it was friggin CLOSED.

got pissed by tt. selfish & silly as it sounds, but nyehhs. why cant she juz pop by? entertain me? BE a mother. darn it. so yeahhs. locked myself in da rm straight. didnt even bathe! darn i stank! lols. but yeahhs. set out to do some lil stuff for my room. turned out pretty well yeahhs? am gonna go print out more pics next week! lols. so yeahhs.

came out hours later to find my parents going out. dude, i'm part of da family! HELL-LO! urgh. nvrm. cleaned da rm and all. denn bathed. [atlast! lols. i smell of Green Apple!] wee! anieways, tried on my black gown. SHOOTS. ive grown obnoxiously fatTER. argh! but anieways, i got da curves still. wakrakakka. to quote DEAREST Juliao, "Your nose bleed looking at my curves ar?" or some sort like tt. lols.

and denn sis called to tell me to wait for her at da paint shop. i was juz gettin into tis one reality show. urghh. so went dwn. had to wait for like 10 minutes before i saw them all. oh, my dad wenta get his teeth pulled. [and he's now an angry man cos his gums are hurting as hell!]. ouchie. poor Daddy but nyehhs. gettin his dentures soon yeahhs? i'll be waiting to take ur first pearly white smile Daddy! =*D

and yeahhs. bought my paint & other essentials. lols. anieone wanna help poor me?! lols. denn bought my bed at da same time. haizz.. SERIOUSLY, why cant those designers design NICER single beds?! urgh. i feel like some bachelor living off his landlord's bed. Yuck. disgusting. but nyehhs. its MY bed. weehee!!

so yeahhs. and now i'm bloggin. throat is still a lil bit sore.. [anyone wanna buy me Strepsils? i like honey & lemon... yum yum yum]. and yeahhs.. i dunno wat ima do laters. mayb clean up my room furter. lols. like wrap them all wif newspapers? hmm yehhs. i'll do juz tt afta... MUCH procrastinating. wee. ciaoz.

"Chemistry was crazy from the get go
Neither one of us knew why
We didn't build nothin' over night
Cause a love like this takes some time
People swore it off as a phase said "We can't see that"
p.s: if only i can really say that this is true. baby, i miss you so much. i didnt noe lovin u is tis miserable but if given the chance to get you out of my mind, i will not even consider it. i didnt set out to fall in love wif you but well, i fell badly & hurting like shit naww. juz thought u wanna noe, im still lickin my wounds rite naww. every nite i wish pray tt u will be dere for me. tt i can wake up everyday noeing tt someone loves me lots. teehee. Love is totally unbelievable. Love is you.

No comments: