22 May 2006

life is SUPERB DUBERB-LY BUNDERFUL!

wee! todae got back da results for some papers. teehee. i am SO hapiie. my results are better den ive expected! lols. i DUN believe tis! lols. can u believe it? I PASSED MY E MATHS!!! lols.

sho hapiie larhx. denn my SS oso did better den i expected. lols. wakrakakka. i am SUPERB DUBERBLY hyper naww! lols. i cant stop grinnig and all. lols. so yeahhs.. but anieways..

todae was a boring dae in da beginning larhx. cos had some Career Carnival. please larhx, da name doesnt even matches da activities we had. or rather.. lack of dem. we were merely walking around attending short 'seminars' wif facilitators from various Polytechnics. lols. its boring. trust me.

somehow... i dun like him tt much naww. oh wait, lols, ive been sayin tis for some time lerhx. lols. but nyehhs. i really dunno wat to sae larhx. sometimes i like him sometimes i dun. denn one moment i'll be tinkin madly of him da next i cant be bothered. urgh.

Break it down now I'll tell you what I feel
From the moment that I met you it's been so damn real
My heart seems to skip another beat every time we speak
Can't believe I feel so weak
Tell me that you really need me
And you want me
And you miss me
And you love me
I'm your lady
I'll be around waiting for you
Put it down be the woman for you
I'm falling so deep for you
Crazy over you I'm calling
Callin' out to you
What am I gonna do?
tts da song i haf for my dearest HIM. lols. tho he doesnt noe who he is. diao.
anieways, i am FURIOUS at Neo. he cn nvr keep his promises. he is da one who started da dinner idea and all. and tt sick foo fang jun supported Neo. argh! guys are such jerks. such rude pompous arseholes. urgh! i hate dat NEO. everything to him is so funny so relax. urgh. i am SO stressed. argh!! ARGH!!
i'm cool. I'm calm. I'm Nura. =D nvrm. i shall go now. ciaoz. urgh. sad songs make me sadd. ciaoz.

No comments: