31 May 2006

gd morning!

its da hols already but i'm still awake fairly early. lols. i am goin out for sch laters. haizz.. so sian. but nyehhs. hafta tidy up all those things larhx. anieways.. i'm like so broke larhx... teehee. so i need da cash yatee! and Jas too!! lols.

right now i'm perched up high on my chair typing for my blog & listening to a sad sad song while tinkin of my significant HIM. the him i can nvr haf. lols. and yesh.. chattin to my frens too. haizz.

so yess... i'm like so totally sian rite now. mum went out to meet sis for breakfast. ermms, yeahs. lols. and i reckon dey wont be back so early. i ponn Physics todaee. i dunno why. got influenced by Jas i guess. lols. talk abt peer pressure. teehee.

anieways, changed my template larhx. tis time its darn simple but DARN nice to my eyes. lols. so pleasing. i shall strive to blog often. lols. actually, i alwaes say tt afta i chaged my template. lols. so, wat da hoot.

theres tis one pic i forgot to post. pic of tis chocolate castle i took at the chocolate boutique.




beautiful isnt it?





so yeahhs. rite now, i shall go sing more songs.. [tts wat ive been doin since tis mornnin] lols. and yeahhs. den get ready to go to sch. haizz.. life sucks.. if oni i haf a HIM... den we cn go out early in da morning & go for breakfast.. awwws.. anieways... ciaoz.

No comments: