26 May 2006

i'm off nawws.

yesh. Mly O lvls tis coming Mondae & tonite i'm off to Msia. lols. goin Cameron Highland, Genting & KL. lols. so cool!! anieways.. yepps.

todae i found out tt ive got Mly intensive da WHOLE DAE. argh! so yeahhs. ive gt nth to blog abt actually. at hme alone. mum ovr at sis. later comin hme denn all da huhuhaha will start. lols. ima take lotsa pics wif my fone. ima spend some time off tinkin abt.. stuffs. haizz.

i miss him. but tts it. lols. juz miss him larhx. so yeahhs. anieways, am off nawws. lols. shud i bring ovr my swim suit? hmmms. lols. nahhs. my mums bdae wat so at nite we all goin out arhx. so yepps.

i shall go off nawws. cya all. wish me a safe journey there & back. if i die, juz now tt u've been loved by me. =) and tt.. well... to da guy tt i like, i'll be watchin ovvr u from above [or below]. =) God bless you, my dearests. ='( ciaoz.

No comments: