30 May 2006

Genting & KL trip. wee!

okies. i'm back! lols. time to update larhx. its been like how long alreadi? haizz.. anieways... tis time ive gt pictures to accompany my post. wee!



tis is da beautiful scenery at
Genting. =) and yeahhs. its
all clouds. beautiful yeahhs?





tis da indoor roller coaster
ride tt i rode.. TWICE!
lols. da whole building cn
hear oni my voice screaming
.
weee!



tts yours truly in da cable car.
it was scary. cos below us was
juz da jungle. lols. imagine
if we'd fallen inside...
uhh..




my hotel room. sharing wif my aunt.
supposed to be my cousin sleep wif
me but HE cant possible sleep
wif ME rite?
so yeahhs.




gettin cosy in my room.
weeehee!
"boi u wanna come to my hotel..
all u gotta do is holler at me"

teehee. so pretty ehh?




& tis is how my bed looks like
the following dae. lols.
beautiful ehhs?





the lobby of Legend Hotel.
its nice really. lols.
5 stars. wow! lols.
in KL & has got easy accessed
transportaions around. wow.




me at da lobby. lols
its so.. yellowy
and orangey. lols. nice.



anieways. im not gonna post every pic inside here. lols. basically. tts da essence of it all i guess. i enjoyed it a lot except for a few glitches here & there but overall its ok. and yeahhs. there was tis really cute guy larhx.. on da same bus as me. lols. we took da same trip most of da same time larhx. so nyehhs. teehee. wadeva larhx.

anieways. i dun miss him lerhx. lols. as in not tt much liao arhx. now too busy wif camp & results larhx. Luah called my hse. now my mum wont stop harping abt me failin POA. haizz.. another person Luah has possessed. haizz.

i shall go now larhx. damn sian. hafta do up da programme again. haizz. sian agains. lols. kk. cya. ciaoz

No comments: