25 May 2006

[[nummbs]]

okies, they changed the blog thingy. its all blue nawws. or is it juz me? anieways, i need to get some stuff off my chest.

To Daryl Neo,

You suck big time my boi. you really do. I hate you to da core rite naww. So what if the dinner is cancelled. Aint my fault is it? I am disappointed myself. For Pete's sake, we started tis idea in like wat? January?! darn ur arse if u tink i'm unfeeling abt tis. Secondly, yeah i like to say, "It's not me!". But you, mental pompous arse shud noe wen i mean it. I really didnt take out tt bloody file. Oh well, its over aint it? Well, screw you. I hate your guts & darn my soul for havin to work wif u tis coming camp. I hate you. You suck.

phew. had to get tt out of my system. anieways, i need to go now, i need to do up da whole list & stuff for my councillors. teehee. tt felt gd. MY councillors. errr, nvrm. anieways, i got 39/50 for my Lit! weee! can u believe it?!

well i cant but i will eventually. teehee. well, screw tht SOMEONE who keeps suan-ing me for nt studying. well, look dude, who's da last one laffin naww?

ima go bathe naww. got caught in da rain. it was fierce i'm tellin u. all tt lightning & stuff. got permanently frightened by it wen i was asleep once & there was tis one grandfather of all lightning which striked and followed by tis grandmama of all thunder. whoah. got frightened since denns. lols. shyys.

anieways, i betta get goin naww. plus i'm hungry. lols. cant help it larhx. gotta catch my Taylor on tv laters. lols. he's da AMERICAN IDOL. SOUL PATROL SOUL PATROL!!!!! teehees. ciaoz.

p.s: Neo, you suck shit.

No comments: