21 August 2005

Phew! Its been long...

Whoah...its been long yeahh since i used this com... and da reason plainly bein my family and i slept over at my sis' hse ever since my BF was admited into da hospital...so yeahh...

so for da past weeks, i've been goin to school quite late cos da buses came late..and i got out of da hse late and so on so forth... it was actuallly pretty boring dere cos no com..lol but yeahh..i survived!!!

den was pretty busy with the debate and stuff so didnt tink much abt com or bein bored. Right now, my com is really slow..watever i typed doesnt come out until a few seconds later...LAGGING!!! anieways...rite no am havin a kind of sore throat.... my throat is hurtin me wenever i swallow... so later i'm goin dwn to buy some strepsils...hehe...

basically, nth muc happened i guess.... juz da same every day life kinda thing... lol i noe this doesnt make up for da loss of updates i've not been doin but yeah.h..rite now i'm havin a headache too..so yeahh...everythin hurts... and it feels weird to be comin bak home after so long...lol

i'll blog again tomorrow... hehe yess..i'm now at home and intendin to stay here until mayb da weekends...lol so yeahh... tomorrow i'll be back!!! =)

Now it's time to face the truth
I will never be with you.

No comments: