07 August 2005

Cramp )=

Ever since this morning i woke up.... i've been havin tis one kind of abdominal cramp... and it leaves me breathless for a few seconds.... i've had it before actually.... about a few months ago? it was in da middle of da nite... wasnt da kind of pain wen u feel like shittin.... it juz sort of cramp up inside and squeeze out watever oxygen u haf..leavin u breathless...

rite now i'm still havin those attacks... was havin one juz now...*sigh* hope i'll be ok for tomoro... =( tomolo is da dae for me to emcee and stuff... =) so yeahh and oso...well..i noe tis is foolish but to oso see him.... hehe

anyways...i found out dat my dad regretted not lettin me go to Korea...but well... i dun mind actually... its ok for me..seriously.. i noe my family wont be able to pay for my expenses so yeahh... its ok..i can like save up...? and go for another trip somewhere??? lol yep..

i beta go now.... tink da cramp is comin up again soon..and gonna steal my breath! see ya guys! oh yeahh.. i miss Meche and Apple!!

No comments: