23 August 2005

Sianzz

Okies.... i still cant forget HIM.... haizz... i'm really tryin but each time i see his face in school..i cannot make it lorhx...haizz...wat to do??

anieways todae i play da Maplestory... haharx... level 10 liao..den some Kenneth guy help me to go around da new place..wahh piangg den he brought me go some difficult place..dwn dere da ppl power is like 100+++ and mine was like 20+++ wahahahahah...damn paisehh lorhh...

haizz..anieways..todae da PIGS...went to eat da spicy mee goreng again..wahahaha..i didnt tho..me sore throat still around..den came home mama nagged about me not takin medicine..haizz... ok liao mahh.. haharx..

wat else arhx?? i feel like goin massage like tat lorhx.... my whole body aching like siao... haizz... cannot make it larhx... haizz... den todae..my com gimme prob.... i log on and off my two accounts but keep jamming... den i restart den ok... wahh piangg.. even my com angry at me... cannot make it larhz...

oh ya...i realised i been tinkin of Brett... y arhh?? i tink i miss his fwenship and crapness... hehehe... awwww.. i really miss dat big guy... shit him... made fwens den afta dat gt problems dun wan share..go other place... so tut... haizz...hafta rely on Ed to get info abt him...

anieways... i change my template again..hehe... i will be posting some pics...hehe... see ya later lar... nite!

My Love Is Brilliant
My Love is Pure

No comments: