09 August 2005

What a National Day

Well.... first and foremost, Happy Birthday Singapore!! *blow trumpet [??]*
anyways... today is SIngapore's 40th Birthday... =) big number dere but still young at heart!

Today was supposed to go for the celebration at Tampiness with da whole family but my bf fell ill. He had fever...no wonder he was mysteriously quiet today. so yeahh..but my mom told me to go still...be a representative i guess... so yeahh..i went..

dere was a sea of red wif lots of umbrellas opened trying to prevent death, in a form of da sun, to reach them or touch their untouchable selves. =D *sarcastic here..* no one was "ra-ra", not many... not even half of da crowd dere wanted to participate in all da things we were supposed to do. In short, it was... LAME.

all da aunties were carrying umbrellas, shadin themselves from da afternoon sun. For goodness' sake! da sun wont kill!!! den dey came chatterin all da way... didnt wan to participate in da "dance No. 40" neither did dey want to do da SIngapore Wave.... lame crowd.

I got so fed up u noe!! all those aunties. if dey want to just watch da show and not participate, den get thier ass off da chairs, walk home and sit dwn comfortably on ur couch and watch on tv!!! can u believe dat even wen da National Anthem came on, we had to URGE people to stand???!!! Talk about the spirit of Singaporeans. *pouii*

BUT. me and my cousins, we cudnt care less. We came to celebrate and we sure did. we were da only one screamin da loudest wen da camera isnt on. [those people are fakers. Be "enthu" oni wen cam is on..]. we clapped, cheered and screamed. we had loads of fun!

wen da "Reach Out For The Skies" song came on, we danced like siao! lol! even my aunt joined in!! lol...it was totally hilarious... then i stood on da chair and waved my hand and sang out loud..lol bet da peeps right behind me cant see a thing 'cept my booty-booty! lol. den i SCREAMED da loudest i guess wen da fireworks came in... everyone looked at me like i was loose from da asylum... lol
cant help it can i? i'm happy and celebratin for my nation's bdae. now TATS called da spirit of Singaporeans. lol.

p.s: Bf had to stay at da hospital.... =( sadded larhx.

No comments: