02 January 2006

a whole new dae....!

Merci! lol. i know French. can ui believe it?! i understand french! lol. deres tis ang moh woman who wanted to use da fitting room. and she asked me in French abt sth.. and i answered her in English... and she said Merci. which means Thk You. lol. *looks so darn please wif herself* . well.. she wanted to noe how to take out da hanger...lol. and obviously, she was pointing to it & shoving it into my hands.. ahhh... lol. *looks so darn sheepish now* lmfao.

anieways, todae we whole family went to Thekka. weeee!! Ate thosai dere... yummy.. superb! yepps.. lol. but here i was feeding mysefl, beside me my mum was feeding my Briyani too. lol. madness!

den wenta sell me old fone. lol. 10 bucks. wat da heck. scoot! anieways, den went bak to mah sis hse. lol. sat dwn fer a while.. den packed up to leave. but me sis was playin wif MY NEW FONE. *grins wildly* how da heck dya grin wildly?! anieways, she got addicted to da pool game. lol. but i had to shit. so i hurried home... and now.. here i am blogging.

it'll soon be time to pack 'em bag, iron my uniform & get all those stuff needed for tomoro. i forgot wher ei placed my friggin tie. & collar pin!! arghh!!!! lol. die die die... and shit.. i still got proposals to do. die.. argh!!! lol. BUT now am off ot eat. haharx. afta shit tummy empty again mahh.. so muz fill up. lol. *pinches her fats* hmmm i'm gettin fatter. *turns to mummy, pouting* its all her fault!! lol. ciaoz.

No comments: