09 January 2006

all i want is a chance to say...

hmmm, today the day started in a pretty hectic way. I woke up at 5.30 instead of 5 to iron my uniform, pack my bag & bathe! lol. the worst is tt i stepped on mud cake as i board the bus. aiyo!

well, as they say, bad luck comes in threes. The second one is that during Mother Tongue lesson, i 'thought' i left my textbook at home [it was actually in my file as i later found out]. The third and last one is that.... I failed my maths.

anyways, wnt home with Sherry todae! lol. he's moved in mahh.. lol. vry funny. it feels weird to go home wif one of my close frens. lol.anieways, got home & found my dearest bf wide awake. lol. he was on his rollling chair and he bounced wen he saw me! lol. he must haf REALLY missed me! awwwww.... (:

anyways, bathed. a long cold one. lol. and now i smell sooooo gooood. and den started chatting for a lil while designing my cover page for journal. lol. haf decided to go to CC to do it tho. waste my ink. lol. gonna buy nice color paper too! =P ima decorate my cover page wif aaron's pic! lol

anieways, i chatted wif Chris too. hehe. yes we're tokin again. lol. but he had to go & work so yeahh.. while he went away, i chatted wif Vani. lol. i once mistook for Sharifah... it was embarrassing yet hilarious! lol. seriously interesting. oh yeah, Mrs Chew, my co-form teacher, has changed our seats. but den she left Sharifah & me alone lol. but i realised, y dun i sit wif Shun Wai?! lol. i cn teach him english, he cn teach me maths! lol. shun wai agreed, but i dun really noe.. lol. i still wan my sharifah.. =P

anieways, Sharifah gave me a pressie. lol. its not my bdae but it was a late Xmas pressie. tts really sweet of her yaar? i love you, girl. itsz my fav author book. lol. da book i was gonna save up on to buy.. and she bought it for me! lol. i'm so touched by her gesture. thx once again! anieways, ima wait for yatee's reply to whether go CC or not. and tt Sherry too. lol. it seems weird yet fun. lol. so yeahh, ciaoz.

No comments: