11 January 2006

my life dwn da drain...

well well well.. da a maths test was a total depression on my life right now. i mean, for god's sake.. my whole year is wasted shud i fail my friggin test... *cries sorrowfully* wat can i do? i noe i'll be disappointing quite a fair bit of people. like my parents, my sis, my frens & my tuition teacher, Yi Hong. urgh!!!

anieways, todae nth much happened. i've been very busy da past few daes tat i didnt haf da time to actually blog in. hehe sry yaar. anieways, todae me, parmes & vani had a lot of fun in da friggin lab. lol. we were given da stupid experiment of swinging the friggin pendulum. ahhh.. lol. nth surprising yeah? lol. but we sure had a lot of fun u noe.. juz laming & crapping around like small kids. lol.

denn i squeezed Neo's nehh again. lol. i've been squeezing his nehh since dunno wen lorr.. lol. paisehh la Neo. i'm head over heels in love wif ur flat chest. *laughs uncontrollably* i tink Neo got breasts le.. lol. poor guy but oh well, i sure need someone to like lighten up my day.. thx Neo for doin so... ((: haizz... wat to do.. and Neo seems to be da perfect target. teehee. anieways, now am at CC wif Yatee. planned to actually print some of aaron's pic but i dunno how to print dem here. got no Microsoft word. waaa! lol.

and believe it or not.. here i am sitting beside yatee's future bro-in-law. lol. was saving a pic of aaron's wen i saw tt dere were some pics of richard & his bro i tink.. and at da same moment, his elder brother came in through the door. lol! and he plopped dwn rite bside me.. haizzz.. i dunno wats wif guys, pics & frensta. lol. i tried to upload some pic but cudnt do so.. irritating sia... lol.but wat da heck.. lol. oh well, ima go now. 30 minutes are goin up soon. ciaoz!!

No comments: