17 March 2006

what a boring dae!

cn u believe it? i've been rotting da whole dae todae! argh!! cannot tahan lerhx larhx! so tut lorhx. do nth at hme.. tho gt hw.. but like no feeling to do nehh...

todae i woke up like around 10++ ?! lols. late rite? cos atlast todae need not wake up so early to go sch. toade no sch!! yay!! den watched tv... around 12++ den i go bathe... weeee! smelly smelly horx? lols.

todae i WAS trying to do my hw.. but den da feeling is juz not there... teehee... gets a lil worrying now but wat da heck...

tomoro got my kayaking course. weee! cant wait sia.. teehee... am going wif Joyce & Dionne. teehee. both my juniors lorhx.. but nvrm.. since hui ting pangsehh me.. i shall still enjoy myself! yay!!

anieways, i miss him lots. i noe i told Jas tt i no longer like him. but well, its nt really tt easy to JUZ forget someone. i really dun like him anymore but tt doesnt stop me from juz tinking of him. lols. i'm not sure if tt makes sense. wat da hell. ciaoz.

No comments: