04 March 2006

i'm sick.

went for tuition this morning... finished my E Maths homework & started on new chapter for E maths. teehee. met up wif Jas & wenta pay my phone bill... den we went for lunch at KFC. as usual, i ordered shrooms' meal... i changed da drink to Milo tho this time.. and urgh. it was THICK! and yeahh... straight afta my meal, i had a terrible tummy ache!

i tink its cos of tt Milo... so Jas & I rushed to da bus stop to go my hse... jas waited downstairs... budden she later smsed her parents called cos dey wanted to go out... so she left first.. shortly afta tt, i went to da toilet again. argh!! it hurts!

afta all those toilet visits.. i was so weary, i read a lil & went off to sleep! and now i am awake!! and so so healthy!! lol. okie dokie. i tink tts mainly all.. oh yeahh.. Brett's considering travelling to Singapore... to meet me! lols. how cool is tt?! ciaoz!

No comments: