09 March 2006

haizz...

i so stressed la! got tt cheerleading thingy.. SIAN. and Fan! arghhh!! i feel so tut lorhx...

todae.. i cudnt help but be a lil depressed. sth happened earlier tis morning wen i was abt to get out of da hse... dad & mum were fighting... bcos of me & stuff... more of my thang kinda thingy.. huh? nvrm. wadeva. so yeahh.. depressed me a lil. cudnt help but cry while walking to school & in da council room. thk gdness no one saw. yeah.

so todae stayed for cheerleading practised. played wif Mao Hui. lols. *plays tt sexy song* Mao Hui keeps trying to tickle me. lols. BUT. i tickled him back. he's VRY ticklsh dwn dere.... where? his legs larhx... lols.

and yeahh... stayed till like 5++ den i felt SO lethargic.... i cudnt take it anymore larhx... so yeahh... went home instead of accompanying my mates to buy the stuff.. i'm really sry yaar? i was really lethargic & darn pissed i dunno why.. so i didnt want to be a bitch & fcuk u guys up aiite? sry yeah?

so tis Saturday am off to Haudy's hse. mayb staying over? dunno larhx. prolly not. mom wont allow it. haizz... i dunno why but sometimes i find tt... my parents pay attention to me at da wrong time. haizz.. and my sis. my gawd. she's still using the tactic she did wen i was in primary school.. "i'll come dwn ur school & meet all ur frens..." she nvr quits embarrasing me in front of my peers. WHY?!

and its not helping much wif me missing him. i cudnt help it but wen i thought of someone cheating on him... i felt.. urgh. tt gal is a bitch. lols. anieways.. haven been receiving morning greetings from him.. another him larhx. he's coming back on da.. 22 if i aint wrong?! haizz.. nvrm. i tink i need to go off now. one things for sure.. I MISS HIM.

No comments: