05 March 2006

bf & gf suffers same fate...

I was violently ill yesterday yea? Had a very very bad twisted tummy pain...teehee.. but afta a good rest, i was ok..

now my bf had to go to da hospital yesterdae... KK hospital.. da A&E section... =(.. the whole family went ya noe? and yeahh.. dere wasnt many people.. but we hadta wait for a long time still... we went off at 11++ pm.. den yeahh.. i smsed Jas & Seng.. trying to keep my mind distracted...

He received injection & all.. Doctor diagnosed it as stomach flu. ='( i was so so sadd.. but i didnt show.. my sis was already so tired... & my mum so worried... da males were worried too but they didnt show.. so wat da heck.. i'm considered half-male? eh? lols.

we hadta wait for my bf to pee cos they needed to do some tests... so yeahhh... afta all da kaboom & kabaam... we all went home at 2++ am or 3++ am... all i noe is tt i was dozing off in the taxi... and i remembered that we reached home at around 3.45am.. lols. cos i was groggily changing out of my friggin pants..

and now yeahh.. tis morn woke up at 10.45am. lols. did my malay compo.. & now proceeding to da SS sourced-based qns. i tink i AM deteriorating. shit. cos i dun understand some stuff. yikes! ciaoz.

No comments: