15 December 2004

Where did i go wrong?

It's been a month plus since Brian has been online... i understand that he might be busy with school and work but well, surely he wouldn't be so busy that he's forgotten about me.

i've always wondered where did i go right in havin Brian. I mean, he is udnerstandin and caring. He has the qualities that i want in my guy. So yeah.. exactly..what did i do to deserve someone like brian? Until now... i really miss him a lot.. i dun care if anyone says that tis is so stupid... online relationships shudnt haf sparked in the first place... its my life.

i find that... asina guys...are like..so ..full of themsemves.. i mean.. yes there are nice ones around but... when it comes to BGR... its like...their thinkings are so..shallow. i mean it's like... i dunnoe... but i juz dun like malay guys. No offence. Educated malay guys..maybe i would reconsider but typical malays... they are so.... eeewww..Shallow. Nvrm.

Anieways...today i went to the doc... am sick...haf fever and sore throat...my mum said my obdy was hot yesterday nite... so yeah... i slept wif my mummy yesterday... lol... anieways...yeah... i'm goin now... see ya..

No comments: