26 December 2004

Have a Merry Little Xmas

I spent Christmas all alone at home yesterday. Though my parents were at home, they dont exactly celebrate christmas. So yeah.. i watched the show Santa and Pete...it was so nice..and i guess that's how Christmas traditions came about..it was so cool..

I chatted wif Simran yesterday and she gave me a great talk. Lol. Thanks Simran. Anyways... we talked about stuff and yeah... i guess wen i tink about it, it does make sense no matter how much i hate to admit that fact. So yeah..wat the heck..

I'm leading the life of singlehood i guess... No Brian and no other guys... i dunnoe... maybe like wat Simran said... everyone has a partner in tow, given by God Himself... so yeah i mite need to do some searchin but well...my partner wont run away will he? Lol but well... i cant help it but still tink abt Brian... he is juz...well... perfect in my eyes... oh well..there i go again..

so yeah... now i'm at home..juz reached home actually from a meeting [yes on a Sunday].. tomoro is da camp so yeah... kinda nervous..no..make it..VERY nervous... i wonder if my grp can survive... *sobs*

Nevermind.... i muz be confident so yeah! Jiao yo! hehe bye for now peeps.. love ya all... *mUaCks*

No comments: