12 December 2004

Am i alone?

~You are not alone~ was the nick i had for msn a year ago... and it was the nick that brian had my laughin. He was online at tat time but i was away but i didnt put away on my msn... he pm me but i didnt reply... so in the ned he was like... "scary... i AM alone..." lol corny but well.. it got me laffing..

tinkin bak now... *am listening to MJ you are not alone* the lyrics...the words..mean alot... "You are not alone. i am here wif you. tho we r far apart. ure always in my heart." it really means a lot... really nice... and i am well.. juz waitin for my brian to come bak online... i believe he is busy wif exams and stuff so yeah... but Christmas is comin so is da Christmas Vacation.. hehe so yep yep.. i'll wait for him...

Brett... guess wat peeps? he hasnt been online... kakakakaka... shit him... i am really angry wif him u noe... he is suppose to be my boo... corny yea but wat da heck its my life aint urs! so yea... suppose to be my boo but then i heard from hui ting.. he called HER his boo... so wat da fcuk... so yeah.. shit sia... so yeah.. he hasnt been online.. but once he is.. i will break off all those boo bullshit... he brings shame and disgracement to da word and meanin ''boo'' .. WADever...

so yeah... tomoro i'm off to Indonesia.. Tanjung Pinang to be exact...see my uncle get maried... hehe.. yep yep.. i got angry wif Mom today.. i had wanted to buy a sophiscated skirt... it was really sleek... and the price was ok lar... $19.90 but my mum was like...nuh uh... expensive lar... den say erm...go other ppl country muz wear nice nice and stuff... WADever... i mean.. seriously.. look at da tourists in Sg.. wat do they wear?? skirts and stuff but y cant I?? hmph! nvrm..but i got da idea of wat i'm gonna wear tomoro.. simply sleek and sophiscated.. i'm a grown gal arent i.. :D i am so gonna be B-E-Autiful.... hehe .. let da mama pamper herself man... so yeah... and yeah..got meself a new RIMLESS specs... kakakaka i look SO sophisticated.... kakakaka... well then..see ya peeps.. gonna check on my cuz blog..see ya.. ciaoz!

No comments: