03 December 2004

A Poem By David

There always seems to be so much we have to say
Sharing our lives as it happens each and every day
You're so far away from me yet i feel you so near
But the love in my heart can't stop the endless flowing tears
Crying into the ocean of loneliness and despair
Nothing but an empty feeling whenever you're not there
Missing your voice wanting to feel the warmth of your touch
Every moment i spent with you means so very much
The minutes seem like days and the hours feeli like years
Since we held each other close and ended all our tears
When i had to leace you my heart vried out in pain
Tears began to fall like never ending rain
The love i feel inside for you i guess you'll never know
I hope you see that since we met that love began to grow
Praying so hard every night to hold you close again
I beg of God to bring us together;return my special friend
We've only started on this path not knowing what's in store
But i hope you pray just like me; it's us forevermore.

No comments: