22 February 2006

"you are my only one.."

teehee. -yatee, i like tis song mahh.. teehee. anieways... todae had da thinking dae parade thingy... its was actually pretty cool but i was friggin nervous. i dunno why... i mean..da one during OOC was nerve-wrecking compared to tis and i pulled through but den... i didnt hafta shout command THEN. stupid De Kai... teased me abt my command.

i juz realised sth. wenever i'm nervous, my lips twitch. lol. its kinda cute actually. lol. den yeahh... da dae passed in a blur... i mean.. seriously, now i find that theres no point in coming to school.. i learn nothing. urgh.

anieways, had my Bio test todae in the library. haizz.. its so.. silly of me! i mean... i juz NOE the answers to the qns but the answers juz escape my mind. urgh. how stupid is that?

then afta tt, saw Rachel Lee so we decided to go home together. was sitting dwn packing my bag wen Joyce & Joshua came. lol. not couple larr. anieways, De Kai took this time to come out.. and somehow, we ended up in positions u cn ever imagine wen we haf our catfight. lols. and the rest were enjoying our show. how cool is that? we had ermmm... Siti from sec 1, rachel, joyce, joshua. wow. teehee. and denn... i did sth tt wasnt supposed to happen. But, i shall not say. teeehee. yeahhs. hafta go now. ciao.

I found out that when guys say that they are not romantic, they really mean it. They mean every word they say. But when they do the direct opposite of what they said, the result is heart-breaking. Like how an un-romantic guy would write so many lines of ''Sorry'' in different languages just for the one he loves and is afraid to lose? Talk about love. teehee.

No comments: