06 February 2006

my GAWD.

i went to Peicai Sec todae and well... it was quite ok i guess. their school isnt a new building. its old. and i mean OLD. but well... aside tt all, do u noe tt they had only TWO rehearsals for their investiture?! and that they have been inviting outside student leaders to their investiture ever since they started. from the VERY first investiture. how cool is THAT? and we're like in our 18th yet we are only starting to invite parents. urgh.

and the fact that not many people turn up for the rehearsal makes my blood boils more. some dosent have the decency to tell WHY they are not coming. i'm telling you, i'm already at my last stage of coolness & compassion. dun make me real angry. till den, u wont like me.

so yeahh... had a headache last nite. it was HORRIBLE!! argh. it was da worst. it was da granpapa of all headaches. & it continued on till tis morning. haizz.. i was contemplating whether or not to go to school but oh well, my gdgal won over me. teehee.

so right now i shall get off. i shall just wait for my friggin fone to fininsh charging then erm... oh yeahh, call Ayin to bring my book. and yes, do Malay homework. wee!. ciaoz.

No comments: