21 November 2005

Yay!! I saw me baby!!

weeeeeee!! i watched Harry Potter & The Goblet Of Fire at last!!! lol. i am SO friggin' excited!! lol

i watched it wif Yati. oni da two of us. lol. i cried when Cedric died cos Harry cried & it sort of got to my heart. hehe. silly i noe but i'm nt cold-hearted u noe. however, quite a couple of things were cut out or rather altered in the movie... so yeahh.. AND.. Harry didn't kiss Cho Chang. I hafta to sae tho, she IS pretty.

anieways, da cast looked fairly da same from da 3rd movie. oni Fred & george looked HANDSOME ; wicked. lol. and me & yati cracked up all da time. "heyy, wud u go to da dance wif me?" =P lol. so yati, wud u? =D

anieways, my internet was off yesterdae. cos of some telephone line problem. hehe. so now i'm bak!! and lotsa things happened u noe!! hehe. i'm sure u wud noe wat by now [wen u read tis entry. tt is.]

cy'all! =)

No comments: