16 November 2005

weee!

okies. i am goin for another day camp which is lasting for 3 daes at da Singapore Press Holdings. lol. Mrs Sng called me this afternoon to tok abt it all. I thought it was in December!! lol. and yeahh.. she asked me if i wanted to proceed on in the debate class thingy. Nope. i'm just not ready. yet.

haizzz.. tokin abt December, Christmas would be arriving not so soon but soon. lol. and yeahh... i miss my past. hehe. all those times of chatting wif David during the late nights. camming and singing! lol. and durin da daes where i chat wif brian and all. hehe.

last year christmas was sadd for me. it used to be receiving of emails by my frens from all over da wolrd but yeahh previous yr it was juz plain sadd. tis year.. i wonder wats gonna happen. hehe. mayb will be out? aint sure.

anyways, i'm off now. am so friggin' bored. hehe. cya y'all!

No comments: