21 November 2005

hopelessly devoted to euu..


i love this guy to pieces. well, i noe itz stupid & silly and totally retarded of me to still be tinkin of him afta all this while... but i miss him.

i'm nt someone who forgets a person easily. especially when we are emotionally tied.atleast for my side tt is. well, xmas is comin & i've got no idea wat i'll be doin. i remeber mentioning tt i miss da past.

well, i do. da past... it was so much easier for my life to go on by. There were lots of people to tok to ; Dave, Brett, Brian, Joe, Mike & Orion. but now, it seems like i'm so alone. *sigh*

i wrote to Brian once. lol. "so i got this letter from this girl ... and it was so cute cuz it says "thank you mr. postman" on the edge and it made me laugh ... but this girl always makes me laugh ... and onetime she made me cry ... but we won't talk about that ... i just love her so much ... i wish she was here with me ...". oh garsh, i love him so much.

"i love you as the flower loves the sun" ... as much as a need as a want, much lust but infinitely more love.."

how much truth does that hold now? oh garsh... i keep cryin juz by readin his emails. i noe itz stupid u guys... but i cant help it. i miss him. i can never forget him. never.

No comments: